I am realizing every day how horrible I am at this blogging thing. It has been 9 months since my first and only blog. I really need a refresher course. I should call my friend, Christine. She is my inspiration.
I am extremely happy that it is raining today. It is clearing up some of the bad air that has been plaguing the Salt Lake Valley for the last week. Nasty stuff and not good for anyone, but especially not good for Scott's lungs. I keep telling him to wear a mask like Michael Jackson and he just looks at me like I am insane. I told him to wear a scarf over it and no one would know that he was wearing a mask. That is what wives are supposed to do, right? Nag. Nag. Nag. Anyway, he didn't listen to me anyway. I have to post some new pictures. Hopefully, I will be able to do that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to have you back. I've been patiently waiting. You really should think of it as your online journal. There's a company that will print it for you and ta da your journal is done. It will be a lot of fun to look back on pictures and happenings of your kids. I promise!
Post a Comment