Friday, April 18, 2008

Thinking

So, I was just thinking about what I should talk about in the very first post to our blog. . . Many different things came to mind. Should we talk about the first ultrasound appointment when we found out about having two babies? Should I talk about how both Ethan and Emery have eaten poop already? (Emery ate dog poop and Ethan ate Emery's poop). Yummy! I could talk about how I never thought that this blog would actually happen. I have really wanted to do this for a very long time. I am not the biggest computer nerd in the world and it actually takes me a very long time to figure out how to do things. . . such as a blog. Anywho, well I am really excited to work on this blog. I haven't written in a journal for around 10 years and so hopefully I can use this blog to quickly update our families to what our little family is doing and to keep track of all the exciting and funny things that happen to us every single day.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Blogs are a wonderful way to keep a journal. I find it easier than sitting down to write on paper and then the pictures are right at your fingertips. My friend told me about a website that will create a book out of your blog entries. How cool is that?

Heiner Six said...

Hey old Comp! I tracked you down and love your blog! Congrats on those beautiful twins!Email me scah5@yahoo.com or visit our blog too! heiner5.blogspot.com Hermana Sarah Allen--Heiner!

Jenny Hatch said...

ermana Taylor! Alexia! Your two little ones are very cute. I can't wait to read more...you will write more, yes? I'll keep my fingers crossed. I tried an old email for you from when you worked for Utah gov't, but alas, it never made it to you. Hurray for your blog.
Jenny Syndergaard Hatch
Our blog is swimisaac.blogspot.com

Troy and Lisa Fisher said...

Good start Alexia! You can do this and with a little practice, you will become an expert. With such cute babies, a blog is a must! If you need any help or ideas let me know. I am amazed at your life, who would of thought? Keep in touch thru our blogs. Your hygienist